Pregnant and considering adoption?
Raleigh Adoption Support
You make the choices. We take care of the details.
Choose an Adoptive Family You Love
Get your free adoption benefits and support bundle including...
#1 CHOOSE A FAMILY YOU LOVE TO ADOPT YOUR BABY
- Tell us the criteria you would like most in an adoptive family and we will help you find a family you love
- Browse through photos, videos, and other information about the adoptive parents
- Assistance in making contact with the families you choose
- We provide families who have completed orientations, background checks, interviews, and home studies
#2 MEDICAL & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Do you need help paying for medical expenses?
- Do you need help paying for housing?
- Do you need help paying for legal adoption expenses?
- And other financial support
#3 HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD AFTER ADOPTION
Get a free 129-page open adoption guide and video created by birth moms who discuss topics such as:
- 7 tips for creating a successful open adoption
- 10 tips to choosing the right family for your baby
- Birth parent rights
- Common questions about open adoption
- Benefits of open adoption
- Developing an open adoption relationship
#4 ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT WITH A BIRTH MOM
Talk to a woman who has already placed a child for adoption.
- Have a one-on-one conversation
- Receive answers to your questions
- Get empathetic support
In addition to speaking with a birth mom, you'll also receive birth mom story videos.
#5 BIRTH MOM ANSWERS VIDEOS
Common adoption questions answered by real birth moms who have placed a child for adoption. They answer questions like:
- How much does it cost to place my child for adoption?
- Am I too late to make a plan?
- What if I change my mind?
- And more answers
#6 TALK TO AN OPTIONS COUNSELOR
A caring adoption counselor can help you...
- Discover your adoption options
- Get immediate answers to your questions
- Get you the support you need
Speaking with an adoption counselor does not mean you're obligated to place your child for adoption.
As Seen On
Birth Mom Stories
Muthoni's Adoption Story
Mackenzie's Adoption Story
Emma's Adoption Story
What adoption benefits and support are in the bundle?
Choose a family you love to adopt your child
Medical and financial support
Free counseling available
Have a relationship with your child after adoption
Choose the life you want for your child
Peace of mind knowing your child is safe and loved
Support from other birth moms with similar situations
- Access to hundreds of hopeful adoptive parents
- 129-page open adoption guide
- Open adoption video of real birth moms
- One-on-one support call with a birth mom
- Birth mom story videos
- Birth mom answer videos
- A personal adoption counselor